Sunday, August 24, 2008

Instructions for leaving comments to post


I know a few readers out there are not aware how easy it is to leave a comment. So I decided to post instructions here. These instructions are for the viewers who do not have blogs themselves. So for the bloggers who are old hat to this, you may just want to move on. I am hoping someone out there who maybe are new to blogs will find this helpful.

I decided to take a minute and write the instructions so anyone who wants to leave a comment can. Oh, and let me remind you of the give-a-way in October. So you might as well get in the habit of leaving comments, because in order for you to have a chance at winning my give-a-way, it will require a comment. So now is as good of a time as any to learn. Don't worry. It's easy-peasy.

First: Go to the comment section at the end of the post.
Next: In the large box, type your nice or not so nice comment. Try to limit the not so nice ones.
Next: You will need to type the colored jumbled letters in the word verification box.
Next: Under Choose Identity: check the dot next to name/url. Then, type your name or what ever you chose to call yourself in the box after the word name. You do not have to use your real name.
Lastly: hit the orange publish key. Once you do that you should notice on the top of the page in green letters "Your comment has been saved". Your comment will be published for all to enjoy and become a permanent record on my blog. How about that?

I know there are lots of you reading on a regular basis. I am hoping this tutorial will take away the fear of leaving a comment. Really, I promise you have nothing to fear.
Thanks for taking the step in learning to post a comment. If you are some of the select few readers who I have already sent your instructions on commenting, you can just ignore this post.

Now - Let's see those comments!


Have a great week everyone!

5 comments:

  1. I never had problems leaving comments, but then again it is pretty self explantory :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I'm reading between the lines. lol

    Two--that's right--two people told me at church this weekend that they read my blog "all the time" and didn't leave comments because they're "too busy." (tsk, tsk)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never left a comment. Just started reading blogs this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It worked thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to Shop and I am going to try to figure out how to comment if it kills me... ANd by the way I look forward each week to read blog. Always brings a smile to my face....or a tear or two or a big old laugh.
    Phyllis

    ReplyDelete

Sometimes someone says something really small, and it's like it fits into this empty space in your heart!

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here, they really mean a lot to me!

Suzanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...