Welcome to this weeks segment of Vintage Thingies Thursday. Thursday is the day to showcase your vintage treasures and to share your special things with everyone. If you are visiting and would like to join us, please do. It is very easy!
To participate, all you have to do is:
* * * * Please everyone, follow these guidelines!
(1) do a post about something vintage.
(2) Visit all the participates and leave a comment.
(3) Link in with the link at the bottom of this post, please use a perma-link to link in with, that way, anyone can refer back to your post if they can not get to it on Thursday.
(4) Be sure to refer back to my blog so everyone can see who is participating today, and if you like include the VTT button in your post. Please be sure to have your post up before linking in.
Hope all are doing well this week....it has been a stressful one for me. I find it odd, that stress and worry often seem to find it's way to me. When one simple little act of kindness to a creature of this world can lead to all sorts of problems and well....discussions with one's spouse.
There are stories that will be coming.......but here is a hint. I love this vintage plate with this rooster front and center. Very cute!! But what would this have to do with my story??
Well.....nothing much....other than the fact that it may involve an stray rooster.......and then a hen from a flea market......and a field and a tree....and one stubborn woman.....and now just a few STERN conversations with my husband on the situation I find myself in. Yep, there is a story here and it involves Benny and Betty......stay tuned!
Happy Vintage Thingie Thursday!
THESE BUTTONS LOOK LIKE PASTA
12 hours ago