Welcome to this weeks segment of Vintage Thingies Thursday. Thursday is the day to showcase your vintage treasures and to share your special things with everyone. If you are visiting and would like to join us, please do. It is very easy!
To participate, all you have to do is:
* * * * Please everyone, follow these guidelines!
(1) do a post about something vintage.
(2) Visit all the participates and leave a comment.
(3) Link in with the link at the bottom of this post, please use a perma-link to link in with, that way, anyone can refer back to your post if they can not get to it on Thursday.
(4) Be sure to refer back to my blog so everyone can see who is participating today, and if you like include the VTT button in your post. Please be sure to have your post up before linking in.
I picked these two little china pieces one day for 50 cents. I loved the colors and they were perfect for using in a bridal shower I was giving.
They really are not expensive pieces, but they were great for what I wanted to use them for.
One held flowers, and the other held the pens for signing the book. The colors were perfect.
Happy Vintage Thingie Thursday!
My favorite buttons - #7
9 hours ago