Welcome to this weeks segment of Vintage Thingies Thursday. Thursday is the day to showcase your vintage treasures and to share your special things with everyone. If you are visiting and would like to join us, please do. It is very easy!
To participate, all you have to do is:
* * * * Please everyone, follow these guidelines!
(1) do a post about something vintage.
(2) Visit all the participates and leave a comment.
(3) Link in with the link at the bottom of this post, please use a perma-link to link in with, that way, anyone can refer back to your post if they can not get to it on Thursday.
(4) Be sure to refer back to my blog so everyone can see who is participating today, and if you like include the VTT button in your post. Please be sure to have your post up before linking in.
One of my long time friends found the sweetest planter at an estate sale. I had a fit over it when I saw it! Now, I go to lots of estate sales, and I have never seen one of these. She said it was there on the last day too. Oh. my.
She dropped by my house shortly after me seeing it and gave it to me as a gift. I was so excited, and thrilled she wanted me to have it. I adore it and am so thankful to have it!
It is stamped Japan on all of the four pieces. It is a wonderful addition to all my doxie treasures.
Here it is with all my other little dogs. No, your eyes are not playing tricks on you. Truth of the matter is, when I took the photo, I discovered a bit of dust on the back of the shelves, and did not want to retake the photo. Call it lazy....but I sure wanted to try and "hide" the dust. Truth. You will just have to use your imagination.
Here is my sweet Sophie.....exactly where she does not belong. On The Table. But I snapped a picture of her anyway...she just wanted to smell the flowers!
Happy Vintage Thingie Thursday!
THESE BUTTONS LOOK LIKE PASTA
16 hours ago