Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Vintage Thingie Thursday: Vintage Tiny Creamer

Welcome everyone to Vintage Thingies Thursday

If you have a love for vintage things, well....you have come to the right place. We have a really good time each and every week!!!
If you are new to this party, please take the time to
read and follow the instructions for participating in Vintage Thingies Thursday, click HERE. I try and keep things fairly simple, so please make sure you follow the instructions. Please only ONE link per week. Lastly, if you link in, LINK back to my blog, so everyone can see all of the vintage goodies on display that day. If you don't link back here, they won't know who to visit......thanks so much. Lastly, try to make an effort to visit the other participants. I know myself, I get so behind and busy, but this year, I am going to do my best to visit each week. 

This is by far the tiniest of little creamers I have ever seen. It is solid white, with adorable scroll work on the sides. 

This measures just at one inch tall. Very small and very dainty looking!
 


There are no markings on the underside, but it was at a local estate sale and I had to have it!

Happy Vintage Thingie Thursday~





12 comments:

  1. Hi Bev...what a cute little creamer! Happy New Year and thanks for hosting!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scroll work is what makes it so interesting. I think your first comment lady got all mixed up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest little thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a precious little creamer! I've always enjoyed collecting little creamers and the smaller the better! Thanks for hosting! It's fun to get back to blogging and to these great parties. Thanks for hosting such a grand party! I'm loving it.
    (Did not do a very good job on cropping my picture! )
    :(

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. can see why uoi had to bring it home with you x

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a little sweetie. I got my first thrift find for this year today. Will share it in my next post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a little cutie...I adore tiny pitchers.
    Thanks so much for hosting...
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a couple of those tiny creamers myself, so irresistible. Joining in today & thanks for hosting Suzanne! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Suzanne for hosting another year this great party for us. I just received from a friend a lovely crystal creamer yesterday.
    Happy New Year!
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Suzanne, I'm Holly. I've seen links to this party for years and now I'm following your blog and I plan to link up some time!

    That little creamer would make a cute vase for Pansies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Suzanne,
    Thanks so much for your visit!! I wanted to tell you about the Santa Head that you mentioned in one of your comments.. I bought it several years ago on clearance after Christmas in Marshall's for only a few dollars!! It does look vintage doesn't it?

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi...happy new year...this vintage of yours is quite cute...

    ReplyDelete

Sometimes someone says something really small, and it's like it fits into this empty space in your heart!

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here, they really mean a lot to me!

Suzanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...