Welcome to Tell Me Tuesday.....First off the title is a bit deceiving.....it really is not about you telling me anything.... but answering a question truthfully and maybe telling yourself a little something you had not thought about.
I'd love for you to join me each week, and copy the question onto your blog and answer the question....and link back here. I am sure it will be interesting how there will be many different answers to the same question.....and hopefully give each of us something to think about as this new year progresses. My thought is so many people (including myself) are looking for some answers to various things. I have a feeling that the answers are inside needing to be jiggled loose and maybe a question posed a certain way will have a cause and effect in a good way. We will see how it goes! I have committed to this once a week for the whole year of 2012. I'd love for you to take the challenge with me!
I am keeping the rules simple...I'd love to watch this grow as the year goes on.
1. Grab the button on the sidebar if you like so others can find this new writing experience each week.
2. Once you link in, visit the person who linked in before you and leave them a comment. It would be great to visit and leave comments for as many as you can. But at least try and leave the person ahead of you in the link a comment of support.
3. Please link back to my blog and mention Tell Me Tuesday somewhere in your POST. That is it....easy.
Most of all, look at this writing experience with an open mind. Sometimes the questions will be hard...and require some thought. That is a good thing. Other times it will be easy. You can add photos, or whatever you like to your post. It is about you after all. ~ Thanks for joining me.....I hope you enjoy this each week.
Week Nineteen Question:
If you were forced to eliminate everything in your life except what would fit into a backpack, what would you put in it???
In a world where we have so much stuff....what a question!......it took a little bit of thinking and not so easy to answer I might add.
For me, thinking about this today - I'd place in my backpack.......
* my phone
* a few pictures of my family
* a change of underwear ( I'd most likely try to layer as many changes of clothes I could on my body) truth.
* personal items ( toothbrush, hairbrush, rubber band, soap)
* sewing kit
* a journal and pen
* my choose joy canvas - because I would need to remember to do that
* the first quilt I made
Now, I would assume I was walking away with my backpack and four leashes with four doxies on the end of those leashes. If that was not possible....I'd then walk away with four doxies stuffed inside the backpack, their leashes and a water bowl and my phone in my pocket. I'd pack the family photos that I love in a pocket of the backpack. ( I sure hope I had a big backpack, like the ones from LL BEAN) I'd never leave my pups under any circumstances....I could make do without any of the other stuff, but those dogs depend on me and I would not let them down by walking away.
*** this was an interesting one, because I have all of this "stuff" that I feel like I just HAVE to have. Ironically all of these must have things, that I do enjoy, would not have found themselves inside my backpack. I don't know about you, but this question really was another light bulb moment for me......