Friday, March 1, 2013

Garage Sale Saturday: Quilty goodies and links

***Please note, I have turned on word verification for a few days. I don't like having that on but the spam comments have been so bad lately, I decided to turn it on again for a short while. I know it is a pain..but it is a bigger pain trying to delete all the spam comments. Ugh. When will they learn their own blog platform and stop worrying about what I use?? Is it really that hard??

It is the first Saturday of the month and you know what that means...Yard Sale Saturday!!!

I am hosting Yard Sale Saturday again this month. Bonnie Started this last year and I am still filling in for a little while. The rules are easy, if you have anything quilting related, it may be fabric, scraps, tools, books and patterns or machines, feel free to link up here and display your goodies and maybe sell a few things. Do you have any unwanted quilt blocks, or vintage quilts just sitting around, how about listing them here and making a little cash?? Just remember these prices need to not be retail...yard sale prices!

Remember, each seller sets their own requirements, some use etsy, some use email contacts and paypal. Be sure to read each one in the links below, each one will or may be different.

I myself am working on Saturdays for a while, so I list all of my stuff in my etsy shop.

*** By clicking on the price under the pictures, it will take you to my etsy listing for that item. More descriptions of the fabrics are on that specific listing, sorry more information is not in this post, but I was running short on time and had to get to bed......so I could go to work... :-(


Vintage Quilt - Cute houses - Click HERE  $ 32.00 - SOLD


Vintage retro floral fabric 1/2 yard - Click HERE  $ 5.95


Egg Fabric- 1 yard  - Click HERE  $ 4.00


Odyssea by Moda charm pack  - Click HERE  $7.25


Papillon charm pack by Moda - Click HERE  $ 7.25


Martinique charm pack by Moda - Click HERE  $ 6.95


Free Spirit Freshcut Jelly Roll - Click HERE  $ 27.00


Mens shirt bundle boxes - Large Flat rate Full of shirt parts - Click HERE to see listing  $ 45.50


Vintage sheet fat quarter bundle.  click HERE  $ 8.50


Martinique by Moda Jelly Roll - Click HERE  $ 23.50


Kaffe Fassett fat quarter bundle - click HERE  $ 10.00


 2 yards bird fabric - click HERE to see  $ 8.00

Please take a moment to look at all the other fabric options I have in my shop. I combine shipping and some are still in the shop from the last couple of sales.  Thanks for stopping by and having a look! Be sure to check out the other listings....it is always fun to shop others stash they are getting rid of!! I know I enjoy it!!





5 comments:

  1. Thank you, Suzanne for hosting!
    I hope you have good day at work! I am headed there myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I drifted over from Quiltville to browse the Yard Sale. Notice we have the same BD. I have a friend with same BD and she has doxies and quilts. What a small world, guess I need to get a doxie, also! What were "twins" are now "triplets", hope you have a Happy Birthday the 21st!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I have a small quilt pattern and material for sale , it's of a Pug dog , thanks for reminding me I could get it out to sell

    ReplyDelete
  4. When my blog was getting hit hard by spammers, I had good luck just disallowing anonymous comments. It got rid of almost all of the spam and I didn't have to resort to word verification.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking fabric. Sorry I don't need any right now!

    ReplyDelete

Sometimes someone says something really small, and it's like it fits into this empty space in your heart!

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here, they really mean a lot to me!

Suzanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...