Welcome to this weeks segment of Vintage Thingies Thursday. Thursday is the day to showcase your vintage treasures and to share your special things with everyone. If you are visiting and would like to join us, please do. It is very easy!
To participate, all you have to do is:
* * * * Please everyone, follow these guidelines!
(1) do a post about something vintage.
(2) Visit all the participates and leave a comment.
(3) Link in with the link at the bottom of this post, please use a perma-link to link in with, that way, anyone can refer back to your post if they can not get to it on Thursday.
(4) Be sure to refer back to my blog so everyone can see who is participating today, and if you like include the VTT button in your post. Please be sure to have your post up before linking in.
Well....I guess you have all wondered what has happened to me! Last week I did not have a post up because the holiday through me off and when I remembered we lost a day (or I lost a day) Thursday was gone!! So sorry about that!!
However, I have a couple of cute restaurant mugs to show you. They were a great find at a local thrift store.
Both are marked Homer Laughlin.
I have a couple of pieces of restaurant china in this pattern. I always pick this pattern up no matter what the piece is when I see it!
My favorite buttons - #4
10 hours ago