Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Vintage Thingie Thursday: Vintage Restaurant Ware Mugs

Welcome to this weeks segment of Vintage Thingies Thursday. Thursday is the day to showcase your vintage treasures and to share your special things with everyone. If you are visiting and would like to join us, please do. It is very easy!
To participate, all you have to do is:

* * * * Please everyone, follow these guidelines!

(1) do a post about something vintage.
(2) Visit all the participates and leave a comment.
(3) Link in with the link at the bottom of this post, please use a perma-link to link in with, that way, anyone can refer back to your post if they can not get to it on Thursday.
(4) Be sure to refer back to my blog so everyone can see who is participating today, and if you like include the VTT button in your post. Please be sure to have your post up before linking in.

Well....I guess you have all wondered what has happened to me! Last week I did not have a post up because the holiday through me off and when I remembered we lost a day (or I lost a day) Thursday was gone!! So sorry about that!!

However, I have a couple of cute restaurant mugs to show you. They were a great find at a local thrift store.


Both are marked Homer Laughlin.


I have a couple of pieces of restaurant china in this pattern. I always pick this pattern up no matter what the piece is when I see it!




11 comments:

  1. Wow - I had no idea that Homer Laughlin made restaurant ware! I am going to keep my eye out for one of those mugs. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love restaurant ware. Some of my favorite dishes are restaurant ware. Those are nice mugs. We missed you last week! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't resist that restaurant ware myself. Someday I'll have enough to do a tablescape. Nice finds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found some great restaurant mugs once and a sister really wanted them to use for every day so I gave them to her

    thanks for having me over

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is just something about drinking a cup of coffee from one of those old mugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. At least they are a well sought ofter maker. Her products really do well

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love restaurant coffee mugs. Now you can buy new ones for a fortune that look like the old ones. I’m always on the look for these.
    Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Suzanne, thank you for Vintage Thingie Thursday, love joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Restaurant China. I figure, it has been around for 40 or 50 years, it probably has that much more life left in them ;-)

    Jocelyn @ http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are cute mugs.
    Thanks for the party.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete

Sometimes someone says something really small, and it's like it fits into this empty space in your heart!

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here, they really mean a lot to me!

Suzanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...