Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Vintage Thingie Thursday: Vintage touches in the yard

Welcome to this weeks segment of Vintage Thingies Thursday. Thursday is the day to showcase your vintage treasures and to share your special things with everyone. If you are visiting and would like to join us, please do. It is very easy!
To participate, all you have to do is:

* * * * Please everyone, follow these guidelines!

(1) do a post about something vintage.
(2) Visit all the participates and leave a comment.
(3) Link in with the link at the bottom of this post, please use a perma-link to link in with, that way, anyone can refer back to your post if they can not get to it on Thursday.
(4) Be sure to refer back to my blog so everyone can see who is participating today, and if you like include the VTT button in your post. Please be sure to have your post up before linking in.

This time of year, I love vintage touches to the garden. I was scanning the use of vintage things in the garden and found this image below.....too bad I don't look that good when working in the yard!!


Love the hat and the gloves....I usually never put any of that on when I am working in the yard!


I love the use of old galvanized containers with vintage china dishes! I have a whole border with vintage plates and love the added touch in this bowl.

This is my old window frame with my large galvanized container that holds plants. I love these and they work out great in the garden.

Happy Vintage Thingie Thursday!





6 comments:

  1. What lovely vintage touches for the yard...I specially love the tub!
    Have a lovely rest of the week and thank you for hosting sweet lady.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tub as a garden planter!!

    Thanks for the party!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that galvanized container with the vintage china! The tub is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzanne, thank you for Vintage Thingie Thursday. Love seeing what others share.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so great, Suzanne!! I wish my flowers looked this good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzanne you have a beautiful garden. Love those vintage tubs!

    ReplyDelete

Sometimes someone says something really small, and it's like it fits into this empty space in your heart!

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here, they really mean a lot to me!

Suzanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...