Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Vintage Thingie Thursday

Welcome everyone to Vintage Thingies Thursday. If you have a love for vintage things, well....you have come to the right place. We have a "dog-gone" good time each and every week!!!
If you are new to this party, please take the time to
read and follow the instructions for participating in Vintage Thingies Thursday, click HERE. I try and keep things fairly simple, so please make sure you follow the instructions. Please only ONE link per week. Lastly, if you link in, LINK back to my blog, so everyone can see all of the vintage goodies being showed that day. If you don't link back here, they won't know who to visit......thanks so much.

Reminder: No post for me this week. Scroll down to see previous post about my break.



10 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting a linky. Have a nice break!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzanne, I am excited about linking in to your Vintage Thingy Thursday party! Thanks for hosting!

    Nancy
    Nancy's Notes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are taking a break for yourself. Thanks for keeping the VTT going!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting. Since I am so old it is hard to realize what is vintage.
    Enjoy your break

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Suzanne,
    You are missed already! May your break be productive, relaxing, contemplative, etc., whatever you need/wish it to be. Thank you for hosting VTT and letting me play along with all of you each week!
    Thinking of you,
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for keeping the link while you're gone. I miss your post! Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzanne! I hope you are having a fun and relaxing break. We'll keep the light on for you!!

    Love,
    Susan and Bentley
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Suzanne, I hope you are enjoying the blogging break; I took one when I drove out to MI for my niece's shower ... it was hard to get back to the groove when I got back home!
    Thanks for putting the linky party up for today; I'd miss VTT otherwise.
    Best wishes, Cass

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your break! I took one myself.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just found your blog by accident and can I tell you that, I find it totally adorable! What a great find today!!

    Toodles,
    Renee ♥

    Ps Can you tell me how put the tabs @ the top of your blog? I cant figure it out for the life of me..lol

    ReplyDelete

Sometimes someone says something really small, and it's like it fits into this empty space in your heart!

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here, they really mean a lot to me!

Suzanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...