Regarding the disappearing Vintage Thingie Thursday Button:
It is my conclusion that the problem many of you are having with the Vintage Thingie Thursday button disappearing from your blog is the same problem I have had. I think that the reason that is happening is because it is the original button used by the original hostess of this wonderful weekly event and for some reason, I think the image was deleted from the Apron Queen's hosting site.....Thus....the disappearing button.
To rectify that:
1. Save the image on this post to your computer.
2. Go to your add page layout page and click on the sidebar Add Gadget. 3. scroll down to where you see add picture, click on that. Now select the image from you computer to download. Now, add my blog link in the link window and click save.
That should correct the problem, and the photo should show up and link back to my blog. Sorry for the confusion on this, it has taken me a while to get this sorted out to work again.
If you are new and would like to participate in VTT, the clear instructions are posted at the end of this post this week. We would love to have you join us.
This week, I would like to show you my vintage bear planters. You know I love bears and I also have several vintage planters, these are just the ones that have bears as a theme.
I just love this little Davey Crockett guy hunting for a bear, and the bear has him fooled and is hiding....this is a eBay purchase several years ago...I just love it.
These two are showing little black bears. I like the one with the bee on his nose from stealing honey.......
This happy little bear enjoys laying inside a felled log......look how happy he looks.
I really think this one is so cute, shows the back side and the head of the bear as he climbs in a log, this one is one of my favorites.
This is another happy little bear. I think this one was a eBay purchase too, and if memory serves me correctly, I think I paid about $15.00 for this one. I thought it was unusual and loved the little cub on top of the log.
This is the marking on the bottom of the last planter, none of the other bear planters have markings on them.
Hope you enjoyed these little planters to day. If you would like to participate in today's event, please follow the guidelines below!
(1) do a post about something vintage.
(2) Visit all the participates and leave a comment.
(3) Link in with the link at the bottom of this post, please use a perma-link to link in with, that way, anyone can refer back to your post if they can not get to it on Thursday.
(4) Be sure to refer back to my blog so everyone can see who is participating today, and if you like include the VTT button in your post. Please be sure to have your post up before linking in.
Have a great weekend everyone.....don't forget to visit all the other Vintage Thingie Participants and see what great vintage treasures are on display today.
so many steps: the staircase project
9 hours ago