Wednesday, April 25, 2012

In The Bag Ugly Fabric Quilt Challenge



If you have signed up for this swap challenge HERE, please check your emails to make sure I received an email from you.

I have responded to all emails I have received and I am still short about 22 swappers and don't have their information.


I am working on getting everyone swapped and I need your information to expedite this process. 


Reminder: Cut off is the last day of April......help get the word out on  your blog or facebook or twitter...don't want a lot of folks disappointed once the swap closes.


Sadly, I don't have time to try and contact everyone personally who has not sent their information. So If I don't receive it by the last day of April, I will not be able to include you in the swap. Please don't let that happen.


Go HERE to read any updates and it would be a good idea to click "follow" on the blog set up for this challenge so you don't miss any updates.


Have a good Wednesday!!


Today I love the..

Smell of: Spring flowers blooming in my yard
Sound of: peace and quiet
Taste of: cold iced tea
Sight of: Sunny day
Feel of: new fabrics on my cutting table

Good Things about Today:

- four dogs are finally getting into a routine with one another
- all the laundry is done
- Sewing a little bit
- allergies are under control today


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sometimes someone says something really small, and it's like it fits into this empty space in your heart!

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here, they really mean a lot to me!

Suzanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...