Sunday, October 19, 2008

Simple Sunday ~ Plus an Award




Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap ... but by the seeds you plant!
~Robert Louis Stevenson



-----------------------------------------------------------

Fabulous Fall Decor Award:
I am so excited!!


Joleen honored me earlier this week with this Fabulous Fall Decor Award. Thank you so very much. It means a lot! Joleen has a wonderful blog titled The Primitive Bucket and she has so many wonderful things on her blog. Joleen is a stay at home mom living in Colorado. My kind of girl! She is very talented, she makes adorable primitive decor, stop by her blog and have a look at some of her talents. You will be glad you did.

Now the rules...that go along with accepting this award is to pass it on to six other blogs I feel are deserving...well, that just about sums up everyone...but I will try and pick just six.

1. Elizabeth ~ Thoughts of an Evil Overlord ~ Oh, please stop off and visit Elizabeth. She has a post up with wonderful ideas for a Halloween-Fall party. I am sure you will find something there you can use for this up coming holiday.
2. Bekah ~ Country Mouse ~ Oh, you must take a peek at Bekah's life with her very charming husband Matt. He is really every girls dream husband. You will really enjoy Bekah's tales of her life. Trust me.
3. Patty ~ Pip Stitch ~ Oh, you will find all types of great things from Patty. She loves vintage, aprons, and always has great links to free stitchery patterns. Oh, and she stitches the most wonderful cards you will ever see. Take a look at all her goodies.
4. Eileen ~ Eileen's Attic ~ What fun you will have when you visit Eileen. Her latest post is so fun, she talks about her church fundraiser...and it makes me wish I was there. She loves quilts, and stitches up some cute squares. Check her out.
5. Dorothy ~ At Counting My Blessings ~ Dorothy has some amazing photos on her blog. Her latest post is a must for the animal lover. You will really enjoy all her wonderful fall foliage pictures. Be sure and have a look.
6. Mrs. "S" ~ The Essess ~ Oh, run over and have a visit here and get a glimpse of the mouth-watering Scones Mrs. S. made. They look Divine. This wonderful lady lives in Victoria, Australia and you will really enjoy her blog.

Well, like I said, it was hard to pick just six blogs to pass along this honor to. I am glad I was able to share some of my favorite blogs with you, while sharing this award.

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting the award, Suzanne, for passing it on to me. And, thank you for saying such nice things about me. I needed that tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful for you to recieve this award and very deserving! And passing one on to me, my very First Award!!! I feel very lucky! Thanks sooo much.... I really enjoy reading your blog each day, its very interesting to read about what is happening on the other side of the world! Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog! We`re from Colorado transplanted to the Mohave desert! What were we thinking? LOL

    Enjoyed my visit,Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on receiving the awards! and thank you so much for passing it on to me! you are too sweet! I read it to matt, I think he blushed a little!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to you and to all of your winners.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning Suzanne,
    Beaufiful pumpkin and love the quote! Congratulations on your award! And thanks for passing it on to me! Now, let me see......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Suzanne for saying such nice things about me, and honoring me with this award!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The quote is very true and we all should endeaver to be more that way. Now do I get an award?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a dachshund so I totally fell in LOVE with those pictures on the right. More, please!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your award!! And thank you for visiting my vintage tablecloth Blue Monday post. I love your pumpkin photograph and quotation! ...Donna

    ReplyDelete

Sometimes someone says something really small, and it's like it fits into this empty space in your heart!

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here, they really mean a lot to me!

Suzanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...