Sunday, January 30, 2011

Disney or Taste of Home Magazine - 1 yr. subscription $2.99

I thought I'd share this today, because I felt it was just too good to pass up.
Southern Savers is offering your choice of Disney or Taste of Home magazine for $2.99 for a year subscription, and the best part is you can order up to 5 years worth of magazines at this same price.

Click HERE to be taken to this page. I just purchased Taste of Home this morning and also a subscription for my mom, so it is the correct price. The code works with no hidden fees or charges, shipping included. Best part is I did not have to sign up for anything but the magazine.

I thought some might be interested, it was too good not to share!!

3 comments:

  1. wow- what a price- I already get Taste of Home and I love the recipes- I have to pass that on
    thanks,,,

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the alert! I got Taste of Home! I have thought about this magazine but could not afford it's subscription price until this offer! Whoo Hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip; I'll pass, though. I have no time for any other reading.

    Have a good week, Susanne, and stay warm! Kiss your sweet doggies for me.

    ReplyDelete

Sometimes someone says something really small, and it's like it fits into this empty space in your heart!

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here, they really mean a lot to me!

Suzanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...