Friday, May 1, 2009

It's a Golfing Thing...And I Don't Understand! ~ Winners Announced at End of Post


I was introduced to my friend, Smiling Sally's dear husband, John's blog this week. He is a avid golfer. Now, me, myself...I don't know squat about golfing...but I do have some family members who are avid golfers and some friends as well who enjoy the sport.

John lives in sunny Florida with his wife Sally, and I think some of my readers will really enjoy having a look around his golfing blog. There are lots of beautiful photos of sunny Florida golf courses...and golfing jokes....and golf stories....perfect for the golf junkie!

Enjoy! I know you will. Click HERE and have a swing at this great golfing blog!!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I would like to thank everyone who entered the contest giveaway yesterday for my 200th post. Last night, I used random generator.org to pick the lucky winners. The numbers chosen were:

10
15
19
35

I could not wait to see who the lucky winners were!

#10 - Congratulations Picket
#15 - Congratulations CC
#19 - Congratulations Elizabeth
#35 - Congratulations ClassyChassy

Congratulations again to all the winners of my 200th post celebration. I can not wait for you to receive these, they are super cute - retro looking and all! Please email me at my blog email address and send me your mailing address, I will have these on the way to you soon! How Fun!!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Suzanne -
    I just zipped off my address to you --Cant' believe I won a prize! Thanks so much! You made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS to all the lucky winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I finally won one of your giveaways!! I am very excited, as my guests will be. It makes them very nervous that I don't have coasters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the winners!
    Happy 200th Post, Suzanne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Friday!

    Congrats to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY WORD.....I WON!!!! I WON!!!! Oh happy day...I am squealing like a sissy girl! Thank you so much...what a great start to my day!!!! Oh joy ...joy....this is so exciting!!! I'll go right now and e-mail you...thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GM girl...I am so glad to see the winners here...all our great gals...May you have a super weekend my friend...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks. Johnny will appreciate any and all comments.

    ReplyDelete

Sometimes someone says something really small, and it's like it fits into this empty space in your heart!

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here, they really mean a lot to me!

Suzanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...