Sunday, November 14, 2010

Quick, Easy & Oh So Delish - Roasted Rosemary Chicken & Potatoes

I don't know about you, but I love dinners that are quick, easy and taste wonderful too....like I cooked all afternoon but didn't. Those are the best. Here is a wonderful recipe that is really wonderful and super easy to make....and it makes your house smell so inviting while it is cooking.



You will need:

5 teaspoons Paprika
2 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
3 1/2 teaspoons fresh rosemary or use 4 teaspoon dried rosemary
2 teaspoons salt
4 tablespoons olive oil
cooking spray
4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breast
4 large potatoes, cubed - skins on or off, I keep skins on

How to:

In a large bowl mix spices, salt and olive oil together. Add potatoes and chicken breast. Mix in spice mixture until all is coated evenly. Place in a large casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray in one layer. Bake in a 425 degree oven for 35-40 minutes uncovered. 

Quick, Easy, Delish, Enjoy.

14 comments:

  1. I have chicken taken out for supper and now I know what I'm going to do with it!! Thanks for sharing this recipe it looks delish. I'll let you know how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is BEEYOND YUMMM, on a cold Autumn day!! Now I wish Chris hadn't mentioned making his famous chili for supper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love rosemary so I will try this recipe for sure! I love easy and good!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds wonderful - and I have chicken breasts in the freezer. And I Luv, luv, luv those one pot shots!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! This looks like a perfect Sunday dinner for company. Thanks so much, Suzanne!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm making this tomorrow night! Can't wait to see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yum, this looks so delicious. Can't wait to give it a try.

    Jocelyn
    http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found this recipe on allrecipes.com not long ago - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Suzanne this dish was delicious. I made it for dinner tonight and I will definitely make it again as it was a hit with everyone! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. this looks delicious!! thank you for sharing the recipe, i hope you enjoyed!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I left chicken out to thaw....now I know what i am making for dinner!!!! I was about to post on FB need a new chicken recipe you SAVED me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have never done the chicken with potatoes. I do potatoes like this all the time but I coat them in Cajun Seasoning. Love my spicy and I pan toss my chicken I will have to try all in one!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just had this for dinner, sooooo good and so quick. Thanks - this will definitely go into my fall/winter rotation!

    ReplyDelete

Sometimes someone says something really small, and it's like it fits into this empty space in your heart!

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here, they really mean a lot to me!

Suzanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...