Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Vintage Thingies Thursday: Vintage Kitchen Treasures

Welcome everyone to Vintage Thingies Thursday. If you have a love for vintage things, well....you have come to the right place. We have a "dog-gone" good time each and every week!!!
If you are new to this party, please take the time to
read and follow the instructions for participating in Vintage Thingies Thursday, click HERE. I try and keep things fairly simple, so  please make sure you follow the instructions. Please only ONE link per week. Lastly, if you link in, LINK back to my blog, so everyone can see all of the vintage goodies being showed that day. If you don't link back here, they won't know who to visit......thanks so much.

I want to apologize if I shook some of you gals up last week with my little announcement. It was not meant to cause alarm! Nothing you are doing now will be any different....it is the same for all practical purposes! Just a little added bonus by me per month....that's all I am sayin'

I found a few vintage treasures a few weeks ago. I love these little bowls, they are made by Taylor Swift Taylor.....so deco looking to me. I think these are berry bowls.
I love the orange and black in the design. These were a great price. $1.00 for five.

I think I have mentioned before I usually find things in threes. No different here. These are really small and dainty looking. I thought they were cute.

You know my love for vintage linens and red, this little tablecloth has chickens on it, and the one on the bottom just screams fried chicken and picnics..thought they looked cute with my chicken plates.

I love little pitchers, and found the two clear ones on the same day. I think they could be considered weapons, as they are super heavy. I loved them. The little yellow piece was found on the same day. I have a couple of light green pieces like this, but not a  yellow one. Of course, I had to take them home. HaHa.

Oh, and speaking of Vintage Linens....I am proud to say I was featured on Tip Junkie's Blog for my tip on cleaning vintage linens...I was so excited about that, maybe you'd like to stop by and say hello!!

Have a great Vintage Thingie Thursday friends!!!



25 comments:

  1. You have so many pretty things. Those little pitchers are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those bowls Suzanne. and they would have definitely followed me home if I saw them first! I think the reason for finding three is ONE or a set of four got broken and they didn't want an odd amount(that's My theory), their loss is our gain!
    Thank you for sharing. LOVE all your new goodies,
    Have a wonderful Valentine's Week,
    Hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful bowl and lovely vintage tablecloth. Love to visit. Thanks for hosting.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this link topic, my kitchen is the pride and joy of my home! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the design on the berry bowls. I know what you mean about finding things in 3's!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neat bowls, yogurt with fruit for breakfast would look so pretty in these. Happy VTT
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzanne, what a fun cloth with the chickens. ~ sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting-this is my first link up here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those little pitchers!! Happy VTT and thanks for the fun!!

    Love,
    Susan and Bentley
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  10. What great items. I especially love the chicken tablecloth. You made some great finds. ~~Sherry~~

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the table cloths too, especially ones I find hand crocheted, but they are out of sight. I used to collect little pitchers. Just gave them away. Thanks Suzanne for your work on this. I love it.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great finds- lot of uses for those little pitchers. The dishes are pretty too. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I love your little chicken cloth. Love the little pitchers.
    Thanks for hosting...I must have missed what you said last time that got some folks upset. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the vintage linens. And congrats on being featured on Tip Junkie's Blog. I am going to pop over there now :-)

    Jocelyn
    http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love those sweet little berry bowls :))

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty treasures you found! You always find the cutest things! I linked my
    vintage looking lunch box! Thank you for hosting this fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh you did good! I really love that chicken tablecloth! what a find!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Always a great time at your parties-love to see what everyone comes up with-you always find good bargains!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey Suzanne,

    I linked up a headband tutorial by accident and couldn't figure out how to delete it since it didn't go with the vintage theme. You are welcome to delete it. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I wish you would remember me when you go on your Goodwill hunts. You know when and where. I never seem go at the right time for finding things. You always come back with something neat.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey, Suzanne. Love your finds. Are the clear ones bobeche? or plates? And, thanks for the link to your linen cleaning post. I was just about to go searching for it to clean a quilt I bought a while back. Lane

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Suzanne,

    You did good! My favorite is the chicken tablecloth. Thanks for hostessing Vintage Thingies Thursday for us, and have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm not a bit surprised that tip was featured. I've been dying to try it on some vintage tablecloths but good luck finding Biz in the northeast. Great finds, too, have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  24. The bowls are cute and an absolute steal!

    ReplyDelete
  25. The glass pitchers are adorable! and the chicken tablecloth? so pretty.
    great finds!

    ReplyDelete

Sometimes someone says something really small, and it's like it fits into this empty space in your heart!

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here, they really mean a lot to me!

Suzanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...