Tuesday, July 5, 2011

First, Fifth, Forever - A Letter Writing Journey for 2011 - July 2011


It is hard to believe it is the first of the month already....I swear I don't know where the months are going...but going by fast they are!

This month, I posted about the senior Birthday's here and If anyone would like to participate, please feel free to do so!! A simple card goes a long way for a senior these days!! If you are new to this endeavor, click on the "One Fine Blessing" on the right sidebar and view those post!

I also sent out several cards this past month as well. Several Sympathy cards, get well cards and a special not to a very special friend who always knows how to make me smile. Sometimes it is nice to take the time to drop a note in the mail and let those you love and appreciate feel how special they are to you!

If you have a senior with a birthday coming up, please mail me and let me add their name to the calendar! I sure don't want to leave anyone out!!

I will have a link up if you have something to share about something you sent or received last month in the mail.....feel free to link in!


4 comments:

  1. Suzanne I mailed out one Birthday card for the first Senior on the list and have the other one ready to mail. June was a rough month for me but hopefully I will have some time in July to write some long overdue notes to special friends. hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too sent out the first birthday card last week to Joyce #1. The second one will go out later this week. Thanks for the reminder.

    Jocelyn @
    http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just learned of your precious project.

    How sweet of you to do this.

    ~♥~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sent, not a birthday card, but a "I Love You" card to my former neighbor. She was really touched by it and called with a tearful thank you. She said it had been years since she received a card in the mail. It felt soo good to hear that. Thanks Susanne for your beautiful project. Hugs!
    Loretta

    ReplyDelete

Sometimes someone says something really small, and it's like it fits into this empty space in your heart!

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here, they really mean a lot to me!

Suzanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...