Sunday, December 18, 2011

Cinnamon Honey Butter: Gift Idea

Super easy, fast and makes a great gift!! I would have used the 4 oz. jars, but I could not fine them, so I used the 8 oz. jars instead. One recipe makes about five 8 oz. jars. Very easy and oh. so. good.

Cinnamon Honey Butter

4 sticks salted butter ( softened at room temp )
4 teaspoons cinnamon
2 cups powdered sugar
2 cups honey

Whip butter until fluffy in a kitchen-aid mixer using whisk. Add sugar, mix well. Add honey and cinnamon and whip until mixed well. Spoon in jars or other containers. Decorate with fabric, tag and twine and you are all set. Easy, Cute, and this is super on rolls, biscuits, toast, sweet potatoes, English muffins,or waffles. Store in fridge or at room temperature for easy spreading.

I have had this recipe for a long time and could not find it, luckily I found it last week and whipped up a batch or two!! If you are not a fan of the cinnamon, it can be left out and add 4 teaspoons extra of powder sugar instead.


If you are needing a last minute gift idea, and not a lot of time to whip something up...this might be just the thing!!

14 comments:

  1. Oh, this sounds easy and delicious! And I love cinnamon! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM. Quick AND easy=wors for me!♥♫

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, it works for me...my eyes are tired.♥♫

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds wonderful...what a great idea for a last minute gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh say this sounds terrific. Thank you for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds so good and what a great gift! Thanks for finding and sharing your recipe:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love honey butter and the cinnamon is sure to make it extra delish! Thanks for sharing. Warm Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  8. homemade gifts are from the heart..thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh!! YUM!!! Thanks for a great share! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful recipe Suzanne! Thanks for sharing it with us. I know that it will make my family and friends very happy!!!

    Big Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Suzanne! That sounds like it would be good on my toast! Cinnamon is so good for you, forgot why.... but it is.

    I will be making this for a gift...for me ;)

    Wishing you and your family a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    xoxo Bunny Jean

    ReplyDelete
  12. Suzanne, did you take down the SSS list?? I never heard if my partner received or liked her gift ??!!?! Kind of perplexing.

    Jocelyn @
    http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. oops, it's there. Sorry :-(

    Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh how yummy, and would be nice to add some homemade bread with it as a gift. Thank you
    Have Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete

Sometimes someone says something really small, and it's like it fits into this empty space in your heart!

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here, they really mean a lot to me!

Suzanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...