Saturday, December 31, 2011

One Fine Blessing - Senior Birthdays January

Coloradolady

Oh Dear! I have not forgotten our January Senior Birthdays!! I have just been super busy with working out some new things that will be taking place for 2012 here at The Coloradolady.....I am going to continue with the One Fine Blessing each month for our Senior Birthdays.

I have not decided on posting each month here on the blog or just utilizing the email mailing list for 2012. I am still thinking about this one.....your input would be great on this. Let me know if you would like the reminder here on the blog or just email. If you'd like to join, email me at the email address on my sidebar, it is under the button there. I also have a new button with the code for you to grab for your blog, it is on the right sidebar. As always, if you have a senior you'd like to include on the list, please email me before the birthday month. I won't be sending out notices after a birthday has past.

I am not going to be posting anymore for the "First, Fifth, Forever". That was my project for 2011 and I am going to retire that project. Not the Birthday cards, just First, Fifth, Forever.

Several new things will be coming.....I hope you find them encouraging, uplifting and thought provoking. Tuesday will be the kickoff for "Tell Me Tuesday"
There is a button on the left sidebar.....I hope you will think about joining me.....you just might learn something new about yourself you never realized! At least, I am planning on it helping me out a little bit in that department.

Happy New Year Everyone......check your emails for the Birthday list a little later this evening. I hope you are excited about 2012. I know I am in more ways than one!!

4 comments:

  1. Wishing you and yours a happy, healthy and prosperous new year! I am looking forward to learning more about Tell Me Tuesday.

    Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Hope you have a wonderful year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! Tell Me Tuesday sounds interesting! hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! I like e mail for the senior birthdays! I wanted to mention my card to Jim Smith was returned. They half opened it but did not remove the money and wrote No Longer Here!!!!! on the envelope! I felt sad for the birthday recipient! But I have really enjoyed this. Tell Me Tuesday sounds great! I like all your beautiful quilting projects. You are one remarkable lady! Hugs Anne

    ReplyDelete

Sometimes someone says something really small, and it's like it fits into this empty space in your heart!

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here, they really mean a lot to me!

Suzanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...