Monday, December 5, 2011

Secret Santa Soiree: Clarification on Updated Links

I thought I better clarify the process I am using to update the original links once the Secret Santa packages arrive. You will need to go back to the original link where you signed up originally. The I'm a Secret Santa button on the left sidebar will take you to that original link. Scroll down to the names in the list.
When a link has been updated you will see ( *** ) in front of the name that has been updated. for example:

*** The Coloradolady

I will try and stay on top of this to keep the link current and accurate. There are a couple of blogs that have already received their goodies and blogged about it, so you can take a peek and look at all the goodies!!  Don't forget to do your post and notify me your blog post is live!!

Have a great week......Last week before shipping deadline.....I am off to the post office in a few......my SSS box is in the mail flow as of today!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am putting my final touches on this and will go out UPS on Wedesday. AM excited. Must go visit the early lucky bloggers with their gifts!

    ReplyDelete

Sometimes someone says something really small, and it's like it fits into this empty space in your heart!

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here, they really mean a lot to me!

Suzanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...