Saturday, December 17, 2011

Secret Santa Arrives!

My secret Santa package arrived and what a fun box my Santa put together for me! I love it all!! It was so much fun opening up that box to find.....

......this. A box full of wrapped little gifts and a cute card!! I barely had the sense to go get my camera.
Just look at these goodies. I am so appreciative of each and every one!!!!

warm fuzzy socks (that I needed) and a cute little "S" ornaments......

which promptly went on my tree!!

An ADORABLE mug rug (which she made herself), snowman mug and hot chocolate and a new quilting book. The mug rug went promptly on my desk. I love it!!!


Bath Salts, Spruce candle and a bag of my favorite candy! Let me say, the bath salts are amazing.....they were used with a few hours!!! A nice calming bath soak does a stressed out body a lot of good.

My secret Santa also made me a little basket out of Christmas fabrics. She could never know how I will treasure this, as I have not had much luck in making these or bags, and I am frustrated with myself to say the least. I guess I need to take a class. I absolutely love it....and well, knew exactly where it was going.....now it is a very unconventional way to use this......but .......

This sweet bag is sitting in my guest bath holding extra rolls of tissue. Sure beats looking at an old ugly roll of tissue paper sitting on the bowl. It sits with the sweet little box Deb, from Deb's Vintage Soul sent me a few years ago on this very swap. It will be treasured along with my box and used each and every year, and I will always remember how my secret Santa made me feel special.

Thank you again Secret Santa!! I appreciate everything you sent me!! Merry Christmas!!

20 comments:

  1. How much fun is this? thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I have enjoyed watching everyone's surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay! What terrific fun!! And you deserved such a sweet box for being so darling and arranging all of this!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all your hard work. I love seeing what others have sent... I'll be glad when everyone gets theirs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! A great package Suzanne! I can see you with that mug filled with hot chocolate and drooling over that magazine!

    Thanks for a great swap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you lucky ducky!!! I love them ALL! You ARE special---enjoy your sweet treasures. Hugs, Angie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun package of gifts for you! Love that basket and putting it in the bathroom it a great idea! I love those candies too! Everything is just special!

    Merry Christmas!

    ~Linnea

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful package. You deserved every fun thing :-) Wishing you a very Merry Christmas.

    Jocelyn @
    http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of cute presents! I love that quilted basket! and it's perfect holding tissue!! Enjoy it all. hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Santa apparently likes to sew as well as you. She really came through with very nice, useful surprises. You need to make the little baskets as gifts. That is a neat idea. Relax.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a fun package of goodies! My eyes spied that cute little pink box- love that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Secret Santas are the best, aren't they Suzanne? I love it that she gauged your tastes so accurately and sent you stuff you would love. So nice to see that little box again and I am very happy you still enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great assortment of goodies. Be sure and put those Reeses in the freezer. They're so good frozen. Have you figured out who your Secret Santa is yet? :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. How sweet of your Secret Santa to send you such nice and useful goodies. Just posted pictures of our new dachshund, Rusty. We rescued him on Wednesday and he is a wonderful addition to our family.
    Sugarland Quilts.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Suzanne! You have an awesome SS! Thank you for all of the hard work that you put into this party and exchange...I had a great time! Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  16. You had a good elf! Merry Christmas.♥♫

    ReplyDelete
  17. What happened to your list of all the participants? I went there to see who else got their gifts.

    ~Linnea

    ReplyDelete
  18. Never mind....I found it. I don't know why it didn't show up before.

    ~Linnea

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super Gifts! I love what you are doing with the basket!

    ReplyDelete

Sometimes someone says something really small, and it's like it fits into this empty space in your heart!

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here, they really mean a lot to me!

Suzanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...