Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

I'd like to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving! I don't have a Vintage Thingie Post this week...there was just not enough time to get everything done, so the blog suffered. I'll be back next week.

I thought I'd leave you with a little dachshund humor...


Happy Thanksgiving....did someone mention TURKEY????

You can better believe there will be a lot of this as you see below going on at my house....there are only three in the photo and you all know I have four dachshunds, I'd wager a small bet that the missing one from the photo is out of  camera shot trying to figure out a way onto the cabinet!

Both of these photos were found online....thought they were so cute!! See ya next week! Have a safe and joyful holiday.

7 comments:

  1. Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving! I love the photos! So much fun! Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving, Suzanne - thank you for Vintage Thingie Thursday AND for the delightful dachsies this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderfull picture you have there hahahaha!!! Happy thanksgiving for you too!!

    Hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE you Pilgrim pups! Happy Thanksgiving!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Weens and I wish you a fantastic Thanksgiving!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photo of the dogs looking up at the counter..lol That isn't the problem at my house. My dog is a sheltie and he can get most anything off the countertop or table. We have to watch him close. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I too can hardly wait to see what the mystery quilt is gonna look like. Its the first mystery quilt for me. Happy quilting.

    ReplyDelete

Sometimes someone says something really small, and it's like it fits into this empty space in your heart!

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here, they really mean a lot to me!

Suzanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...