Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Today is The Day!!! Sammie Offers His Advice.......


No matter your party affiliate....don't think for one minute your vote does not matter or will count. It does. Each. And. Every. Vote.



If you have not voted....be sure to not let your American Right and privilege pass you by on this day! And with that......I don't know about you.....but I myself, am most thankful that is it ALMOST OVER!!!

Reminder: Secret Santa Soiree signups are taking place. The swap will close on Friday. Click HERE to enter if you'd like to participate!

4 comments:

  1. I've been reading your doggie tales posts. We have two dachshunds. Puppy mill survivors. Every day is training day around here, but they make me so proud every day considering they had zero skills when we took them in.

    Thank you for sharing yours, Sharyn

    ReplyDelete

Sometimes someone says something really small, and it's like it fits into this empty space in your heart!

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here, they really mean a lot to me!

Suzanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...