Monday, November 12, 2012

Secret Santa Questioneers Have been Emailed


I have emailed all the participants the questioner that needs to be filled out and forwarded back to me. I need these ASAP in order to make swap assignments.

Thank you to all the ones that promptly sent them back...I think as of this evening I have received over half of them back. If you have not filled yours out, try to do that right away! I really want to have assignments made by mid-week if possible.

Thanks so much....I know you are getting excited!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh darn, I missed it this year. If you have any openings let me know please. It was tons of fun last year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did e mail mine back asap! I am really excited to do this again! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I missed it too this year????? I just saw this now, I've been so busy that I didn't have a chance to read my blogs. If you have an additional opening, please let me know. I'd love to do this again. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm super excited. I can't wait to get mine so I can go hunt for things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've sent the email so I hope it has arrived safely!! Can't wait to get started :)

    ReplyDelete

Sometimes someone says something really small, and it's like it fits into this empty space in your heart!

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here, they really mean a lot to me!

Suzanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...