Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Vintage Thingie Thursday And Secret Santa Soiree Reminder

Welcome everyone to Vintage Thingies Thursday. If you have a love for vintage things, well....you have come to the right place. We have a really good time each and every week!!!
If you are new to this party, please take the time to
read and follow the instructions for participating in Vintage Thingies Thursday, click HERE. I try and keep things fairly simple, so please make sure you follow the instructions. Please only ONE link per week. Lastly, if you link in, LINK back to my blog, so everyone can see all of the vintage goodies on display that day. If you don't link back here, they won't know who to visit......thanks so much.


I am crazy busy...and that is all I can say. Between not being able to catch up and having a few medical inconveniences....all I can say is crazy busy.

First, I am reminding the Secret Santa's you have a week to get your package in the mail, sending it with delivery confirmation and then sending me the delivery confirmation number. ( Please know that I understand with the international one's, there may be things that are a little different, but I still need you to let me know that your package is on the way) PLEASE stay on top of this as I TRULY do not have the time to hound anyone to do the right thing. I just this week finally got all the confirmations that each and everyone received their emails about their swap partner information. Not knowing fully how the month of December will go for me, and if I will possibly be out of the loop for a few weeks, this year, I simply CAN NOT and DO NOT have that kind of time to keep hounding folks, so please, please just keep up and meet the deadlines. I would really appreciate that!! I may have to ask some of you who offered to help and I may have to call on you to help me with the finishing up and making sure all have shipped and received their package. I will know more in a week or two. I will email you if I need some help. I am not being bossy, it is just some unexpected things have surfaced beyond my control and well...we will just see.

My vintage thingie this week is a cute little Raggedy Ann Finger Puppet. I thought she was really cute.


I used to collect Raggedy Ann and just recently started noticing her more and more. I never had a finger puppet, but as you can expect.....I do now.


Her is the back of her dress with the markings.

Happy Vintage Thingie Thursday......Have a great week!




16 comments:

  1. love the raggedy ann...love that Secret santa lives on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen a Raggedy Ann finger puppet! I know some children's librarians will love it.

    Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzanne, thanks for hosting. Cute little finger puppet. Have a great week.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting Suzanne. Love joining in Have a great week.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to have all kinds of Rageddy ann and Andy things.
    I mailed my package today but sorry to say that I didn't get a confirmation number. Yikes......I am sorry, it's too late now. I forgot about it and the mail lady didn't bring that up.
    I'll help if you need me too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little puppet is cute. Anything I can do for any reason, let me know. Stress is not good for anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's adorable. My mom is a huge Raggedy Ann and Andy fan, and I've never seen this in her collection. Thanks so much for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i used to have a raggedy ann and andy clock, lol, it repeated "it's time to brush your teeth" as the alarm. thanks for bringing me back there, and for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is so cute! I bet she's a rare find. I think Raggedy Ann & Andy goodies haven't gotten harder to find. Thanks for hosting Suzanne! Pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've always had a special place in my heart for Raggety Ann. Thanks for sharing and thanks for hosting this blog party.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad I had a quick moment to link in today. After work, I'll be visiting some of the links. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Suzanne!
    I adore Raggedy Ann! Your finger puppet is so cute.

    I don't know what's going on, I can't load my photo today. I keep getting some very lengthy error message - it's not a size problem but rather something this techno-know- knowing doesn't know what to do about. WAH! I'll keep trying.

    Happy VTT!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a huge Raggedy Ann fan! Love your little puppet. You should see all the Christmas Raggedies I have around the house. I'll never outgrow her.

    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Sometimes someone says something really small, and it's like it fits into this empty space in your heart!

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here, they really mean a lot to me!

Suzanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...