Tuesday, March 3, 2009

"I karate chopped a ninja on your car because I'm a ninja."


Guess What?? Well, you really won't believe it.....but it is true!

"I karate chopped a ninja on your car because I'm a ninja."

I stole this from 47 and Starting over because well, this is fun and cute, and I wanted to share it with you.

Please play along and leave your answer in the comment section.


Pick the month you were born:
January-------I did the Macarena With
February------I loved
March--------I karate chopped
April----------I licked
May----------I jumped on
June----------I smelled
July----------- I kicked
August--------I had lunch with
September----I danced with
October-------I sang to
November-----I yelled at
December-----I ran over

Pick the day (number) you were born on:
1-------a birdbath
2-------a monster
3-------a phone
4-------a fork
5-------a snowman
6-------a gangster
7-------my mobile phone
8-------my dog
9-------my best friends' boyfriend
10-------my neighbor
11-------my science teacher
12-------a banana
13-------a fireman
14-------a stuffed animal
15-------a goat
16-------a pickle
17-------Chuck Norris
18-------a spoon
19------ - a smurf
20-------a baseball bat
21-------a ninja
22------- your mom
23-------a noodle
24-------a squirrel
25-------a football player
26-------my sister
27-------my brother
28-------an iPod
29-------a surfer
30-------a homeless guy
31-------a llama

What is the last number of the year you were born:
1--------- In my car
2 --------- On your car
3 ----------- In a hole
4 ----------- Under your bed
5 ----------- in an elevator
6 --------- sliding down a hill
7 --------- Riding a Motorcycle
8---------- at the dinner table
9 -------- In line at the bank
0 -------- in your bathroom

Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:
White---------because I'm cool like that
Black---------because that's how I roll.
Pink-----------because I'm sexy and I do what I want
Red-----------because the voices told me to.
Blue-----------because I'm NOT crazy.
Green---------because I think I need some serious help.
Purple---------because I'm AWESOME!
Gray----------because Big Bird said to and he's my leader.
Yellow--------because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars
Orange--------because my family thinks I'm stupid anyway.
Brown---------because I can.
Other----------because I'm a Ninja!
None----------because I can't control myself!

Now, since I am a ninja and all, be sure to leave your answer in the comment section, or you might be next to receive a chop!

22 comments:

  1. I had lunch with a smurf sliding down a hill because I can.
    Debbie from BC Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had lunch with a fireman under my bed because I'm sexy and I do what I want!

    Wow...that was a little racey! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzanne,

    I karate chopped a ninja sliding down a hill because I am cool like that. So our first two items match, does that mean we share the same B-day, March 21st?

    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  4. I jumped on my sister in my car because I'm not crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I karate chopped your mom in my car because Big Bird said to and he's my leader.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzanne...when I read your post title I said, "huh?"
    Then I played along & got this:
    I danced with a banana on your car because I'm sexy & I do what I want

    LOL...yeah right! ;-) Bo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sang to a surf under your bed because I am awesome!

    How cute and a like play along posts...

    Have a Terrific Tuesday
    from Roberta Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am back...it was a smurf...not the surf!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I danced with a banana in your bathroom because the voices told me to.

    I'm feeling a little strange.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I sang to a surfer on your car because that's how I roll. Way to funny, thanks for sharing a laugh today.
    blessings, angie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I licked an ipod at the dinner table because I'm NOT crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I danced with my science teacher in line at the bank, because I'm not crazy! That was fun. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I yelled at a baseball bat under your bed because Big Bird said to and he's my leader.

    Very interesting, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I jumped on a banana in my car cause that's how I roll.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I smelled a Fireman under your bed because the voices told me so

    ReplyDelete
  16. I danced with your mom on your car because the voices told me to.


    Hey, this happens to me all the time! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I ran over a ninja under your bed because I'm NOT crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I sang to a baseball bat in line at the bank, because I'm cool like that.

    Very funny... I think I am a little nutty! Smile.Thanks for a fun post Suzanne. We are so looking forward to our stay in your cabin this summer.

    Have a happy day.

    Hugs...Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  19. I ran over a birdbath under your bed because I think I need some serious help.

    Thats true you know.

    Also, why is there a bird bath under your bed coloradolady?!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I had lunch with my brother in your bathroom, because Big Bird told me to, and he's my leader. :). This was just too funny...

    ReplyDelete
  21. I danced with a fireman in a hole because Big Bird said to and he is my leader.

    ReplyDelete
  22. J.B. from Melbourne, AustraliaJanuary 15, 2010 at 3:50 PM

    I ran over my brother in my car because Big Bird said to and he's my leader.

    ReplyDelete

Sometimes someone says something really small, and it's like it fits into this empty space in your heart!

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here, they really mean a lot to me!

Suzanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...