Friday, April 24, 2009

We Have A Wiener...I Meant Winners!

Seriously Folks! I had no idea how hard it would be to choose a winner for the photo contest from my Vintage Thingie Thursday post. I should have posted the winner this morning, but I have been thinking about this all day, had my husband read over the entries, and yes, I did ask Sophie her opinion. Believe me, she knows a good caption when she hears one...smart dog that Sophie is.

And because it was so difficult to choose just one....sorta like Lay's potato chips...one is just not enough. I decided to choose two winners and put the second caption with the second photo.

Congratulations to Rosie for your winning caption.

Rosie said: "How about "Wiener Roast" for the photo :)"

"Wiener Roast"

Steve and I both loved this one and thought it was a fun fit for the photo. If you only knew how fitting the caption is because when she comes in from soaking up the rays, she is as hot as a roasted wiener. So the title was so fitting!

Now, remember..I said there was two wieners...I mean winners!

Congratulations to T Lee for your winning caption.
We loved how clever you were at choosing the title.

T Lee said: "Soaking up Da(ch) Sun(d) I know....CORNY!!"

We did not think this was corny at all, in fact, very CLEVER!

" Soaking up Da(ch) Sun(d)"

A big thank you to all who entered and submitted your caption. You really made it a challenge to pick a winner, they were all so good and it was hard to pick just one...Oh, that's right, we couldn't do that and chose two!

Congratulations to Rosie and T Lee for your winning entries. Just email me at my blog email address your mailing address and I will fill the cards out for you and your new subscription to Family Circle magazine will start soon.

Have a great weekend everyone...and give the favorite dog in your life a belly rub, you will both benefit from it...trust me!

14 comments:

  1. What a fun contest! The winners were clever in their suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won?! COOLIO!! Thanks..Suzanne...I have fun with VTT!!!!

    Email coming....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious! I'm here getting caught up on my blog reading!!! Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are good choices! I would have had a hard time choosing the winner there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzanne,
    Cute post and great gift!! Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I enjoy these! Such clever weiners. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You choose well; they're two fantastic captions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You chose well. I wanted to win but their answers were really great!

    Happy Pink Saturday
    from the Raggedy Girl-Roberta Anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOOT! I can't believe I won!!!! How funny!!! It takes a weiner to know a weiner :))

    Thanks Suzanne!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What great captions! Two very deserving winners! laurie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh. I love "Weiner Roast." So appropriate. Great fun! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness~so cute!
    I have a mini doxie...You can see her on my blog...:)
    Found you via button floozies
    ~Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations ladies! What great captions!

    ReplyDelete

Sometimes someone says something really small, and it's like it fits into this empty space in your heart!

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here, they really mean a lot to me!

Suzanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...