Saturday, November 7, 2009

We have a Wiener.......UMM.....I mean a Winner!!!!!

Well, it is time to announce the winner of the General Dollar gift card, so the winner can anticipate all the wonderful hand lotion they are going to make!!!

I used a fancy Random Generator to chose this winner this evening.....

Bailey, was most eager when I sat a bowl of little pieces of paper on the floor.......she was excited......

and quickly dove nose first into the bowl and chose a winner....but was headed right back in the bowl to chose another winner......she did not understand I was only wanting her to chose just one.....

Jane....you are the lucky winner....chosen by Bailey this evening.....please email me your address.......Congratulations, and thank you everyone who played along....I have missed holding giveaways.....

9 comments:

  1. That's exactly how the weiner will be chosen for my giveaway!! Nothin' like a good dog nose to find the right one!
    Yay Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for Jane. I am a Jane. Which Jane??

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Jane! What a fun prize to win!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh....Jane with the comment Jane.....Blondie's Journal...was your entry Jane...sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Jane! I love how the puppy picked the winner!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Jane - and now she can whip up a magic beauty potion of her very own! That lotion is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to Jane, lucky lady! Come sign up for mine...soon.

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice job, Bailey! Congratulations, Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i LOVE the way you chose your wiener! that was too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Sometimes someone says something really small, and it's like it fits into this empty space in your heart!

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here, they really mean a lot to me!

Suzanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...