Monday, October 24, 2011

Secret Santa Soiree Update: Final Week for Adding Your Name To Santa's List

I want to remind everyone who has maybe been thinking about signing up to do so this week. The cutoff date is October 30th....and that is just around the corner. If you have not done a blog post...please consider it and help get the word out in blogland!! This is always a fun thing during the month of December. I know the sign up is early, but you don't want to be wishing in December you would have signed up in October!!! Hurry over to THIS post and sign up and link in! You will also find the 411 information about the swap.

Also, I have about 8 bloggers who signed up and have not sent me an email with their mailing address. Please do so as soon as you can. I need that information before I can start assigning partners. If you are not sure if you sent it, please email me. One clue that I might not have gotten the email is if you never received the questionnaire to fill out, as that was my reply to your email.

Thank you all who have blogged about the swap, sent in all your information early, and are waiting patiently for your swap partner assignment! Don't fret....the fun is going to be starting right away!!

I'd like to remind you if you have not visited the blogs who have linked in to participate, it might be a good time to start. You never know who you might have for a partner, and what a great way to start getting acquainted with the participants and find some new blogs that might be of interest!!

Thanks again, for helping me get the word out this last week of sign ups!!!!

1 comment:

Sometimes someone says something really small, and it's like it fits into this empty space in your heart!

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here, they really mean a lot to me!

Suzanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...