Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tell Me Tuesday: Week 5


Welcome to Tell Me Tuesday.....First off the title is a bit deceiving.....it really is not about you telling me anything.... but answering a question truthfully and maybe telling yourself a little something you had not thought about.

I'd love for you to join me each week, and copy the question onto your blog and answer the question....and link back here. I am sure it will be interesting how there will be many different answers to the same question.....and hopefully give each of us something to think about as this new year progresses. My thought is so many people (including myself) are looking for some answers to various things. I have a feeling that the answers are inside needing to be jiggled loose and maybe a question posed a certain way will have a cause and effect in a good way. We will see how it goes! I have committed to this once a week for the whole year of 2012. I'd love for you to take the challenge with me!

I am keeping the rules simple...I'd love to watch this grow as the year goes on.

1. Grab the button on the sidebar if you like so others can find this new writing experience each week.

2. Once you link in, visit the person who linked in before you and leave them a comment. It would be great to visit and leave comments for as many as you can. But at least try and leave the person ahead of you in the link a comment of support.

3. Please link back to my blog and mention Tell Me Tuesday somewhere in your POST. That is it....easy.

Most of all, look at this writing experience with an open mind. Sometimes the questions will be hard...and require some thought. That is a good thing. Other times it will be easy. You can add photos, or whatever you like to your post. It is about you after all. ~ Thanks for joining me.....I hope you enjoy this each week.


Week Five Question:

What is there too much of in the world???

_________________________________________

This week, there are so many things that would fit this question but the very first thing that popped into my mind was there is way too much litter in the world.


When you take a drive in your car, a walk in the park or spend any time at all looking around the landscape in which you live, there is letter in every direction. People all over the world has trashed this planet with everything from cigarette butts to broken appliances and everything in between.

I often wonder what it would be like if everyone decided to take control of this situation and clean up all of the trash that is strewn about our lands?  I can only imagine it would be a difficult job in disposing of all that trash at once. Litter has taken over everywhere and every clean surface of the globe. It is shameful really.

What about you?? How would you answer this question.......the possibilities are endless really and hard to pick just one.


3 comments:

  1. I have to agree on the litter aspect. We are geocachers and you wouldn't believe the HUGE trash piles we find out in the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm a serious writer at heart rather than just a marketing writer. Give me a prompt and I'll write a big ole introspective piece. Favorite flavor of ice cream NEXT week?? =)

    We see dumped garbage by the train tracks often when we're out in the rural areas. There really is a sad problem with it. We do collect recyclables when we are out, but the car is only so big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liter is a huge problem! Something else popped into my mind and I'll write about it and link up! hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete

Sometimes someone says something really small, and it's like it fits into this empty space in your heart!

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here, they really mean a lot to me!

Suzanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...