Sunday, June 17, 2012

When my facebook status is put to the test........

For those of you who follow me on facebook, you may very well remember my status about two weeks ago. My husband had been gone on vacation for only about two days and I soon discovered a real eye opener....my status read:

"dear husband.....I have discovered you do more than just watch TV......I will never say that again.......hurry home......but enjoy your vacation...... ♥"


So imagine yesterday if you will, the day after he returned home from his extended vacation. I was running around the house trying to unpack his bags, start a mountain of laundry (his laundry), all the while doing all the normal housework chores for a Saturday.


I walked down the hall in the middle of all of that and this is what I see......at 2:00 pm in the afternoon......


.....somehow, I think he got wind of my facebook status a few weeks ago and intends to take me at my word......ahem!!!


Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there....Happy Fathers day to my husband who is an amazing dad and friend!! 

I am cooking his favorite meal today, and canning some more pickles..(we have cucumbers running out our ears) I hope to maybe find a minute to do a little sewing.


One thing I have learned....be careful what you say on the internet...there are too many witnesses.... and you just might have to keep your promise!! Have a great Sunday everyone!!!

7 comments:

  1. Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there! Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he's plum tuckered out!! Cute picture=hope he enjoys his fabulous Fathers Day dinner.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness gracious, Suzanne, his vacation just tuckered him plumb out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes you need a vacation from a vacation. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwh,God love it. He must have had some vacation. :)

    ReplyDelete

Sometimes someone says something really small, and it's like it fits into this empty space in your heart!

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here, they really mean a lot to me!

Suzanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...