Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Vintage Thingie Thursday: Vintage Flower Pot Measuring Spoon Holder


Welcome everyone to Vintage Thingies Thursday. If you have a love for vintage things, well....you have come to the right place. We have a really good time each and every week!!!
If you are new to this party, please take the time to
read and follow the instructions for participating in Vintage Thingies Thursday, click HERE. I try and keep things fairly simple, so please make sure you follow the instructions. Please only ONE link per week. Lastly, if you link in, LINK back to my blog, so everyone can see all of the vintage goodies on display that day. If you don't link back here, they won't know who to visit......thanks so much.

Here is a couple of cute photos for this weeks Vintage Thingie Thursday!! 

Friday, will be the last post for In The Bag Ugly Fabric Quilt Challenge. I will announce the winners of the people's choice and the other prizes that were random draw! That was a fun challenge this summer and so glad so many decided to participate!!

If you are looking for a cute Christmas gift and an inspiring story, check the post before this one....it is adorable and very awe inspiring.....at least it was for me!!


 Here is a vintage pottery FLOWER POT Measuring Spoon Holder made by Cardinal China Co. with  4 original plastic spoons.


 It measures 5" tall--can either stand alone or hang up. Very minor age crazing but overall very good vintage condition. Looks like McCoy Pottery.


Sitting on a shelf, cabinet or hanging on the wall, this is very cute kitchy decor. Not a bad find at a local tag sale for $2.00.

And would  you just take a look at this next picture!! I wish I could say this is my photo, but it is not, a friend had posted it on facebook as a pinterest find. I have enough of the hankies...I just need a pretty yellow door and I'd be all set!! I love this...so pretty!!



Happy Vintage Thingie Thursday!!! Have a great week everyone!!







14 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween to you too! Thank you for hosting yet, another great party at, VTT. Big hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that measuring spoon holder...very cute! I keep looking for a way to display some of my hankies...the door is pretty awesome. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet spoon holder! That's a really cool way to display hankies. Maybe you'll find your yellow door this weekend! Have a great week ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my,I so love this little measuring spoon set and holder,what a lovely find. I have never seen one like this before. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Look at all of those vintage hankies!!! And your measuring spoon holder is too cute! So kitchy! Thanks for hosting :)
    -Denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet hanky display/curtain idea. Ice cream spoon holder is a cute one. Thanks for hosting.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  7. faythepennywisecottage.blogspot.comNovember 1, 2012 at 11:11 AM

    I finally figured out how to link up...LOL..

    This should be fun ..thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute is that measuring spoon holder. I love McCoy pottery!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, love the hanky display! Great find on spoon holder!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The spoon holder is very unique - very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a find in the Spoon holder...love anything McCoy...use to have a bunch...sold it. Never saw the spoon holder...it's really cute and for two bucks...can't beat that. OMGosh the hankies...plenty there for a good cry over the ones I've sold of them, too. Cute display.

    Good job on Anne's Quilt post. Looked like Tea Cups to me. Glad Anne loved her quilt. Happy VTT.

    ReplyDelete
  12. luv vintage surprises!
    glad to have found you..;)
    Welcome to FHC ~

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is so sweet! I really love that little sppon holder!

    ReplyDelete

Sometimes someone says something really small, and it's like it fits into this empty space in your heart!

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here, they really mean a lot to me!

Suzanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...