Monday, July 13, 2009

Pssst....I Have A Foot Fetish!

My daughter and I are huge fans of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette TV show. We never miss a season. I always say I am done, and will not watch another season, but alas...I always watch.

This season of the Bachelorette, Tanner P. from Dallas proved to be a wee bit different from the rest of the guys.....and I am not sure in a good way. This guy, as cute as he was, had a unusual foot fetish with girls' feet and it was no secret. What does this have to do with me? Well I will tell you....I have a foot fetish myself....yep it's true, just be careful who you tell that to.

My foot fetish involves these little paws. So small, so sweet, so special.

Did you know that there is actually a foot cream made especially for dachshund's feet? I kid you not! It's called "Paws Protect" and they sell it at Petsmart.

Now, just because I said they sell it, does not mean I have it and use it. First off, Sophie and Dora would not have anything on their feet, and I can just imagine what a mess that would be on their feet as they would not sit still long enough for it to soak in.

I think they have the sweetest feet for a dog.....

Feet that play hard, run fast and dodge each other in antics all day long, but they look so sweet when they are resting.

Dora always sleeps with her feet tucked under......always.

And Sophie and Dora care very little for pedicures. In fact, they would rather not have their nails cut at all.....Dora even bites.....she means business.....wants no part of it. And you can forget ever trying to paint their nails with nail polish...not pretty....not one bit.

Here is Sophie's paw, notice the little crooked toe.....well guess what?

Dora has one too. Yep, they might not have been born of the same mother, but they are one in the same in heart and toes.....Oh, and by the way......I have a crooked toe too....different mother too......sisters at heart I tell ya, all three of us.

And if you are not thinking I am just plain weird by now.....I will add one more random thing about my pups feet, so you can be on the lookout for a padded room for me....with a doggie door please.....

Sophie's feet have the best smell in the whole wide world. Seriously. They smell so good all the time....Dora's.....not so much....ever......and just in case you are wondering.... I am not going to tell you how my feel smell.....not today anyway!

Tanner P. from Dallas, may have gotten the boot on this season of The Bachelorette...but I hope you guys will overlook my unusual fetish and keep me around a bit longer!

Find the little things in life to smile about....it is so worth it and it will definitely bring light to your day!

Be sure to sign up for my giveaway...HERE!!
.....and you don't have to show your feet to enter!

31 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Word.

    This is totally not what I thought when I clicked on your blog....so cute....SO CUTE!!

    You are really a funny lady...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Suzanne! Different moms, uh? Who would have guessed. ROTFL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you that dachshunds have the cutest whatever! Personally, I prefer to nuzzle their necks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm loving that you're loving these little precious paws! Nothing like some puppy paws love!
    BE a sweetie,
    Shelia ;0

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzanne, I'm totally with you on the paws. The "fat boys" love to sleep on their backs with those tiny feet straight up! Cutest site I've ever seen!
    Oh...I met Andrew Firestone a few years ago in New Orleans at a party.Did you watch when he was on?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not having dogs, it's hard for me to relate, but I do love your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. mom.. you are silly..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohmygosh! You are tooooooo funny! I couldn't stand Tanner P and his strange foot thing but, being a dog lover, I LOVE your puppy paws pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so cute & clever! Looks like a dobie paw to me ... TTFN~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Suzanne - you are too funny. and when you go to your padded room I hope mine is right next door ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aren't they precious??? I have a foot fetish, too, of sorts...baby feet! They get me everytime!

    By the way...did you receive my e-mail?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please don't tell anyone, but I have polished my cat's nails before!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is wonderful! We had a dachshund years ago and his feet and legs were the cutest part of him. Now we have a Welsh Corgi and I'm in love again. It's all about the FEET.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Too cute, loved this post. Thanks for visiting as always , I enjoy a visit from you .

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooooohhh...so cute!!! I so understand why you've got a dachshund foot fetish ;o)! {why can't most (adult) human feet be at least a fraction as cute???}
    Looking at these precious little paws let my heart melt ;o)
    As for me, nothing smells better than my (belated) dachshund behind her ears after a long sleep.
    Cheers, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gotta love those daschie feet! I have two daschunds too and I love their little feet, their ears, their tails wagging, their kisses...
    Great photos! Thanks for the smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your doxies, they are so cute. We had doxies when I was little and then when my hubby and I got married, we(okay, I) had to have one, we had a black and tan. He was our baby!!! LOVE em. Thanks for following my blog, I look forward to yours too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love my dog's feet. I play with them when she sleeps.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just when I think I have seen everything you could feature on those "children", you get another wild idea. Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  20. You brought a smile to my face today ! I love my little ones paws too. I have one that has black toes except for one that is pink! I call it the baby toe! OK..ready for my padded room too as long as they can come too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. i love the skin next to their mouths...it is soooo soft!
    what cuties.
    chasity

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is a cute post! I can remember teasing my dog while growing up. I would tickle the little hairs between the pads and he would jump in his sleep. Kind of like tickling a human's foot with a feather while they sleep. Mean, I know. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cute! Cute! This was such a fun post! I smiled all of the way through. (I'm glad to know you don't have the same mom as your dogs, but from the looks of it, that wouldn't be too bad a thing)! laurie

    ReplyDelete
  24. I agree--puppydog paws are cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. hello suzanne,
    you always have interesting things to show us.
    I have an award for at my place;

    http://beautyforashes08.blogspot.com/2009/07/blog-de-ouro-award.html
    pls check it out and I hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  26. This Texas heat must be really getting to you or you have just ran out of things to put on the blog---and I worry I do not have anything to put on my blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Deb Loves Dogs too!July 16, 2009 at 7:29 AM

    Don't you worry dear about what anyone thinks about your fetish or your pups. We enjoy reading about them (pups) in any capacity and that is why we are here. Just keep doing what you are doing. We love them too!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Suzanne, my two girlies hate pedi's too! Bessie rarely needs them, but Bailey's nails grow like grass - fast and long! Aren't Doxies just the best dogs!!! There's a pic of my two girlies in the right sidebar of my blog - http://camelliacottagediary.blogspot.com

    Becky G.

    ReplyDelete
  29. LOL! I know what you mean! I have a Sheltie, a Papillon and a miniature longhaired Dachshund . . . hands down (pardon the pun) he has the cutest feet of all three of them!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Blessings,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Sometimes someone says something really small, and it's like it fits into this empty space in your heart!

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here, they really mean a lot to me!

Suzanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...