Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Vintage Thingie Thursday: Merry Christmas Everyone!

Happy Vintage Thingie Thursday and Merry Christmas everyone! This is a busy day, a day filled with family and fun, but I decided to have a post ready in case you need to sneak off to your computer for your fix of vintage! If you care to join us here today, post something vintage, leave a comment and visit all the participants, link in at the bottom of the post so we can see your vintage treasures.

Today, I want to show you some pages from a vintage little book I showed you last week. They are perfect for wishing Christmas Cheer.


C hildren's delight on this wonderful day
H elps give it meaning in a bright friendly way.
R apturous hearts with joy overflowing
I mpart to each person warm inner glowing.
S eason of love is this time to remember
T hat night long ago of dazzling splendor.
M emories bright as the evergreen tree
A ll come alive for you and for me.
S uch is the essence of Christmas.
~Gail O Clark




I hope everyone is having a very Merry Christmas. If you want to link in, Mr. Linky is at the bottom of the post. Once again, Merry Christmas and may all your dreams come true.

7 comments:

  1. I love these vintage illustrations. I think they remind me of books from my childhood or maybe Ideals magazines. They are just so warm & cozy looking. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great illustrations! Thanks for sharing and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that little book! I don't think I'll be back for VTT this week but I wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas, Suzanne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even on Christmas day I find time to read blogs. Best wishes to all for a blessed New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Vintage Thingies. I especially likes the Christmas poem. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete

Sometimes someone says something really small, and it's like it fits into this empty space in your heart!

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your thoughts here, they really mean a lot to me!

Suzanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...